Liberty Parks & Rec is now offering an intro to t-ball program for boys and girls ages 4 - 6. This new program is closing the gap between our Summer Bitty T-ball program and our Rec T-ball league, which is offered in the Spring. This will allow our young athletes to continue learning the basic fundamentals of baseball/softball while getting in some organized game time. This is an introductory session and will be geared toward beginners. The program is designed to develop motor skills, promote physical fitness and encourage social interaction.
NEW - Fall Intro to T-Ball
- Ages: boys and girls ages 4-6
- Program Format: 6 weeks of 30 minute skills training followed by a 30 minute game
- Game Schedule: Sept. 9 - Oct. 21, 2017
- First Practice: The week of Sept. 5-8, 2017 at 5:30 p.m .or 6:30 p.m.
- Each team will have a one hour weekday practice prior to the start of the schedule for the players to meet their teammates and coach.
- Times: Skills training and games will be on Saturdays between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Rules: LPR league rules»
- Equipment Provided: Each participant will receive a t-shirt. We provide practice balls, game balls, bats and helmets. Participants will need to provide their own glove.
- Location: Fountain Bluff Sports Complex Practice Fields Map»
Registration is closed. Next Session: Spring 2018
Teams in this league are coached by volunteers with training and practice planning provided by Liberty Parks & Rec. The recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. If you would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please check out our volunteer opportunities.
Are you looking for the best value facility? On Sept. 22, come check out all the amenities of the Liberty Community Center and how we can help you live a healthy and active lifestyle. Read on...
regular season practice begins Aug. 10 in the indoor pool of the Liberty Community Center. The main pool will be closed on weekdays from 3:30 - 6 p.m. and for swim meets during the 2017-2018 season. Read on...
Register your kids today for Young Rembrandts art classes! New sessions begin Sept. 18 in select Liberty Public Schools. Read on...